What had happen to the world?
The kids are all still so small, they were anticipating Christmas. You, the killer have no right to take away that from them.
- 20 children, six adults and the shooter are dead after shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, on Friday morning
- Three law enforcement officials say Adam Lanza, 20, was the shooter, and that he died apparently by his own hand
- Suspect’s mother, Nancy Lanza, found dead in suspect’s home in Newtown, law enforcement source says
- Ryan Lanza, 24, older brother of Adam Lanza, questioned by police but not labeled a suspect, three law enforcement officials say
- Below are the latest updates as they come to us. You also can read our story of the Connecticut school shooting
[Updated at 11:18 p.m. ET] Aimee Seaver, the mother of a first-grade girl at Sandy Hook and a fifth-grader who attends a different school, told CNN’s Anderson Cooper that her children are having trouble dealing with what happened.
“It’s a very rough night here,” she said. “When your first-grader goes to bed…
View original post 4,803 more words